Expenses for purchasing properties in Greece
1. The lawyers’ fee (appr. 2 % of the actual price).
2. The notary’s fee (appr. 2% of the tax price).
3. Agency’s fee (3%).
4. The transfer tax (3% of the official price in the contract).
5. Municipal taxes (3% of the transfer tax).
6. The registration fee at the registration office (0.7% of tax price).
7. The execution of a letter of attorney at the notary for the lawyer. (50-100€).
8. Connection of water and electricity (130 euro for 2nd hand properties and appr. 1000 euro for new properties).
All the expenses are usually 7-8% of the price of the property.