Expenses for purchasing properties in Greece
1. The lawyers’ fee (2 % from actual price).
2. The notary’s fee (2% from tax price).
3. Agency’s fee (3%).
4. The transfer tax. (If the license for the building company is given before 2005: 9% from tax price of the property below 50000 euro and 11% for the rest sum. And 23% from the tax price if the license is given after 2005).
5. Municipal taxes (3% from the transfer tax).
6. The registration at the register office (0,7% from tax price).
7. The execution of a letter of attorney at notary for the lawyer. (50-100€).
8. For new apartments: connection of water and electricity, local taxes for it (not more than 1000€).